Aug 6, 2009

Feral Kitten Of The Day - White Blue Eyes

white blue eyed feral kitten

I'd love to catch this little feral kitten... but then again, what would I do with it? I don't have homes for the ones I've captured - including the most recent pesky little tabby kitten.

So, it's probably just going to stay part of the feral cat colony. Hopefully it will get trapped at spayed/neutered at the appropriate time. There are never any guarantees, however.

It looks very cute but it is also quite afraid of people. It appears to be the sole survivor of a litter since there are no other kittens of this exact age around. This is not that unusual with ferals; most of them don't live very long even with a human looking after them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! I always answer questions if I can.