Nov 12, 2009

Kittens From Different Litters - Feral Cat Photo of the Day

Kittens of All Ages


Feral kittens from different litters huddling together. Most of them are not feeling very well lately. Here we see them with "colds" but still in decent enough shape to run away if approached. But this photo was taken a few days ago. Since then, the middle kitten - a siamese-like baby - became so ill that it gave up eating. It had to be rescued.

This is the kitty I mentioned in the previous post that is now on antibiotics. If all goes well, I will post the results.

2 comments:

  1. How is the rescued one doing? The orange one's eyes look so ravaged by virus, poor thing. How they survive and adapt is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Everycat... the rescued little siamese-like kitty is doing much better. She may have a bad eye from all of this but it's a bit soon to tell for sure. She's sitting here in my lap trying to wrestle with my sleeve as I type this. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome! I always answer questions if I can.