May 4, 2010

A Kiss, Feral Cat Photo of the Day

A Kiss
View On Black | View On Black, Large (Best)

From that last roll of film that went through my beloved Canon EOS 35mm SLR. Using Fuji Press 1600 film, which is why it is grainy. I love it. 80mm / f5.6

These kitties are just sharing a nice moment together, kitty friends... BFF's.

The subjects here are the oft-photographed Coppertop (left) and an unnamed black feral cat female. They are both spayed and part of our little (or not so little) feral cat colony.

3 comments:

  1. aww!!! that definitely looks like more than a kitty nose-touch greeting! are they actually touching lips? too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the film touch on it. And the subject just lovely:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome! I always answer questions if I can.