Aug 31, 2010

Free September Desktop Calendar Wallpaper

Handy desktop wallpaper for your computer, featuring the beauty of cats ...and free. This month the main selection comes from my film photography collection and features a somewhat unhappy tabby cat whose rest was disturbed by my picture taking. The wide screen selection for the month is "Feral Tabby:"
Click on image to view full size, then RIGHT CLICK to save as desktop wallpaper
Feral Tabby September Wallpaper (wide screen)

Or, we also have our popular Widget, the Former Feral Cat - his portrait image, for standard 4:3 screens. This is also from the film collection and a very good portrait, if I do say so myself.
Click on image to view full size, then RIGHT CLICK to save as desktop wallpaper
Widget Portrait September Wallpaper (Standard, 4:3 screens)

Of course, either size can be used on any computer desktop - so you choose!

INSTRUCTIONS: Click on the image of your choice to see the full size version, then right-click on it (one-button Macs, use CONTROL-Click) - - in most browsers you can set it as your desktop wallpaper from there by selecting "Set as Desktop Background". - This also saves the image to your computer.


"Wide screen" images are 1280 x 800 while "Standard" ratio calendars are 1024 x 768 ..and as I indicated, either size can be stretched for centered to fit any screen!

These free calendars are just my way of saying "thank you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! I always answer questions if I can.