Oct 7, 2010

Play Time

Mort and Starlight cat having a fun game. It's nice to see that they are both still with us... a while back I couldn't find Mort for almost a whole day and I was worried. Eventually he turned up like nothing had happened. I was so glad to see him that I wanted to give him back his snakey mouse.

I don't know where he was. Even though he's fixed, he's still a boy at heart.



--
From my film collection: Canon A2 35mm, Fujifilm Superia 1600 ISO

IMPORTANT SPECIAL NOTE:

Thank-you to the Etsy For Animals artists' group, for choosing The Feral Cat Rescue Project as their charity of the month for October! I hope everyone will take a look ... remember that each purchase from the list of available items helps support cat rescue. So here is your opportunity to own some of the best original art and collectibles you can find anywhere AND help the Feral Cat Rescue Project too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! I always answer questions if I can.