Oct 26, 2010

Strange Kitten

I think this is the first 'muted calico' I've seen in the feral colony - which makes it highly unusual. It's almost gray! A very cute little girl, too, possibly the littermate of the tiny tabby we saw yesterday. I don't know which adult is the mom.

Like tiny tabby from yesterday, I have to resist my impulse to want to save her; we still have Wishe and Spot without homes and no prospects. I'm at my absolute limit of what I can do for them.

The picture was taken from above, by the way so there is some unusual perspective in the photo. Looking at the full size image will help you appreciate this little kitty even more. And that's my other goal, of course: If I can't save them from the feral life, at least I can help people know them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! I always answer questions if I can.