Jan 17, 2011

Dora The Explorer Kitten

Here she is, the lovely and talented Dora The Explorer, dilute tortie former feral kitten and the latest to hope for a forever home.


I don't know but it seems like dilute or muted tortoise shell kitties are rather rare. I think Dora might be the first to appear in the colony in the 8 years that I've been here. In any case there is not a bit of feral left in her; she is a people cat now.  As of this writing, she is about 12 weeks old I think, and we rescued her about 4 weeks ago. It took us this long to nurse her back to health.

Dora is a lovely lilac dilute tortie - a bit lighter in shade than she looks under the flash of my pocket camera. She is very active and exceptionally bright. She needs a good home - and I emphasize GOOD. I want her to be loved like the special kitty she is.
Really, who could resist a face like this?

1 comment:

  1. We will be wishing for Dora to find her forever home - she certainly deserves it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome! I always answer questions if I can.