Jan 10, 2011

The Fluffiest of Orange Guys


Looking spectacular in our winter coat, Maine Coon-ish Fluffy Orange is young and shy but quite healthy, it seems. He was always the biggest one in his family....


The final post of last week mentioned something about finding a name for this guy:

We had some good suggestions - comments here, plus Facebook and Twitter. Some of the highlights, in alphabetical order:

Bailey
Blaze
Fitzcarraldo
Horatio
Jasper
Montgomery/Monty
Mork
Reginald
Rocky
Spencer
Wallace

I've posted a poll on the sidebar for this kitty! It will be open for one week and I think you can vote for more than one. Let's see how this goes. :) Unfortunately, I left out some of the TOP names because ...well, because I goofed up is why. Sorry.

1 comment:

Comments are welcome! I always answer questions if I can.