Apr 15, 2011

Scruffy Orange Cat in Thought

I think this one was just wandering away from one of the feeding areas - he stopped to look back, as if contemplating the situation.

Looking scruffy and maybe a little thin, this feral cat is nevertheless reasonably well cared for, I think. At least they are all fed. This one is probably middle aged, maybe 7 or so. That's pretty old for a feral cat.  I hope it is enjoying its life.

Perhaps Scruffy Orange pauses on a rare occasion like this, to wonder if perhaps there isn't more to life. I think we all have those moments. For Scruffy it would have been better to be a pet. But things are what they are, as Scruffy no doubt concluded - turning away again to wander off toward shelter to take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! I always answer questions if I can.