Jun 12, 2012

Mojo 2 Contemplates Life

Tuxedo tabby half-tail feral cat, Mojo 2
Enjoying a little partly-cloudy sun, cat-watching, and generally taking it easy after breakfast, Mojo 2 contemplates life.

Mostly, life is very difficult for feral cats. But ours do much better than that. They live like kings, compared to the average street cat. We're all glad for that.

I'm sure Mojo appreciates his life; there is food twice a day and plenty of places to hide out when needed (although there is one less than there used to be, as you know). I don't know what more a feral cat could ask for, really.

Sometimes I think Mojo wonders about things like this, too.

1 comment:

  1. Mojo is beautiful, almost looks like a lynx or bobcat and so healthy looking!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome! I always answer questions if I can.