Feb 11, 2014

Cute Little Hammie Face

It's cute, adorable Hamster "Hammie" the Cat, brother of Lucy - both of whom are bob tails!  So he's not so little anymore, but if you poke around long enough on the blog, you might find Hammie as a kitten.

I haven't posted in a while. I've had the flu ...or something that gave me a 103 F fever for the last week and a half. It's been rough. All through that, we had cold and wind and snow and I had to do stuff anyway. I thought it was going to kill me, but I'm still here!  Anyway, sorry for not having any snow pictures. I just couldn't manage.

2 comments:

  1. meowloz ta ewe hammie !!! how ya been...hope ewe N de crew iz doin well...N tell yur mom chriss ta wrap sum flounder round her head...it will help her feel grate, smell good, her will look veree stylish AND haza handee snax close by !!! happee wednesday guys !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful face he has, it tells so many tales.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome! I always answer questions if I can.