Dec 17, 2014

Feral Cats 3

Three feral cats, getting a little rest while it isn't raining. I tried to avoid disturbing them during this photo session.

It's been awhile since I posted, I know. The weather has been kind of yuck, and I didn't feel like I had any good images to share. It's hard enough to feed in the rain and cold and grayness... photography just doesn't hold at lot of interest at these times. We'll keep hoping for another break in the weather when I can go out and take some more pictures!




--

1 comment:

  1. guys....we wundered if de weather wuz given mom chriss a time of it...her captured a GRATE foto two day....for sure.....hope ewe due catch a brake in de weatherz...hope everee one haza awesum week oh end...N we wanna say bee for we for getz:

    hope yur christmas tree.....
    ree manez burd free.....

    sendin R card.....
    ee lect tron ick lee.....

    a verree merree Christmas.....
    a happee mew yeer two .....

    frum all oh uz in trout towne.....
    we loves ewe XXXXX

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome! I always answer questions if I can.