Feb 17, 2015

Another Nap Interrupted, Up Close

Gray tuxedo Bob Cat, up close
Bob the gray bobtail tuxedo cat has yet another nap interrupted. The sun felt warm and I was a lot closer, this time. Even though Bob has been a feral cat all of his life, he isn't really afraid of me. He might be slightly annoyed, however.

Bob is at his cutest when he stands up as tall as he can to beg for food. I wish I could get a picture of that but it only happens when I'm feeding, and my hands are kind of busy at that time. You'll just have to take my word that it's adorable.


--

1 comment:

  1. meowloz two ewe bob cat anda happee twooz day two ewe, chriss & de crew !! pleez enjoy sum sun for us coz itz been missin for a few round TT.... sure ya mite bee a wee bit annoyed at chriss for takin yur foto... but it IZ... a rockin awesum foto !!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome! I always answer questions if I can.