Nov 7, 2016

Coppertop Cat Random

Orange Ginger cat photographed with Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge mobile photography
Well this week we've had one dry day. One. So I snapped a couple of photos of whatever cat would stand still. In this case, it's the venerable Coppertop, the friendly feral.

I wanted to see what kind of results I might get using my new cameraphone, a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. It's waterproof, and I needed that. I can't really afford this stuff but it's on contract so....

Anyway, Coppertop came out looking great, I think. And below, she has a momentary issue with Hammie... except not really. He just startled her.

2 Orange Ginger cats photographed with Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge mobile photography

Let me know what you think of these photos!


--

2 comments:

  1. guys......we due knot noe much bout cameraz but chriss cap sured two grate fotoz !!! ~~~~~~~ waves two ewe both N heerz two lotz mor sunnee dayz a head.....oh, N we getted R calendar & itz awesum !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I really like most of your pictures!
    Especially old type ( ? I don't know what I have to say tho ).
    I don't know about "digit world" but above of these picture is A okay.
    Below I really like the cat right side one. It's kodak moment !!
    Ginger tabby cat has big heart and calm I heard.
    Also my cat was so.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome! I always answer questions if I can.