May 25, 2009

Feral Kitten Of The Day Photo - Little Tabby Cat

feral kitten tabby found feral cat photo of the day

I've found more kittens by poking around. I was able to capture this one. I cannot keep him/her, but I'm hoping to at least handle this little tabby enough to where it will get semi-tame. This will make it easier to catch when it is old enough to spay.

feral kitten tabby captured

The capture of this baby cat will make it more vulnerable because it will trust people. If it had a home, that would be fine. But for a feral, people are dangerous. Nevertheless, I can only do what I can do. So the trick is, I guess, to make it tame enough for later capture but not so tame that it lets someone hurt it.

It's a cute little guy/girl anyway....


little tabby feral kitten photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! I always answer questions if I can.