Aug 4, 2009

Feral Kittens -More!

two feral kittens photo
More feral kittens have recently been revealed. These little guys are probably around 5 weeks old or so. I wish I could capture these little guys and turn them into pets!

BTW, I know posting has been sparse lately. At this time of year I'm out trying to do something with my life and my art - shows 'n stuff. The feral cats still get fed twice a day and sick kitties go to the vet when they can be caught. The whole feral cat rescue project keeps moving along.

If I can't be there, I arrange for someone to do the cat-care duties for me. But mostly it's just me. I just haven't had a lot of time for photos lately. Just remember that the work goes on whether you see pictures or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! I always answer questions if I can.