Oct 18, 2009

Feral Cat Photos of the Day - The Return of 'Cow Cat'

The Return of Cow Cat

She is rather difficult to photograph because she is so frightened around people. Feral cats have a natural fear of large things including people - some are more scared than others. This beautiful black and white 6 month old kitten is very frightened.

It takes a long lens to capture her since she runs away if you get within 50 feet. Nevertheless, I've managed to capture a few shots of this beautiful kitty....


While she is terrified to of people, she has no problem hanging out with other ferals.









Feral kitten-cat I call Cow Cat for her coloring. She is beautiful and wild


She's still young. I hope this pretty kitty has a good life for feral cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! I always answer questions if I can.