Jan 4, 2010

Another Tuxedo Cat - Feral Cat Photo of the Day

This young adult feral tom cat looks very familiar although we have a few tuxedo type black and white cats... but he isn't who you think he is.
Tuxedo Tom Cat

He looks a lot like the cat featured on the cover of the 2010 Real Feral Cats photo calendar, but if you compare the two there are differences. The Cover-boy tuxedo cat has a black chin and nose, to name a couple of differences.

I have spent so much time with these ferals that I know when there is a new boy in town. He might have been around a while but I just missed him. He showed up at a feeding only after the other cats had moved on. So he's shy.

Speaking of tuxedo cats, Mort the rescued feral kitten still has one surviving brother or sister around here (who happens to be a tuxedo cat):
Tuxedo feral kitten photo
Mort's little sibling
Poor little thing... it started out in a litter of five and now it has no family left except for Mort. And Mort is staying with me until he finds a loving home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! I always answer questions if I can.