May 29, 2010

June Cats Desktop Wallpaper Calendars

This month, I'm giving two desktop calendars, so you can choose your favorite!

free desktop wallpaper cat calendar for June - Coppertop. Click on image to get full-size, then right-click and save as background
Coppertop

Or....

free desktop wallpaper cat calendar for June - Spotlight. Click on image to get full-size, then right-click and save as background
Spotlight

Click on the image of your choice to see the full size version, then right-click on it (one-button Macs, use CONTROL-Click) - - in most browsers and versions of Windows you can set it as your desktop wallpaper from there by selecting "Set as Desktop Background".This also saves the image to your computer.

It's just my little gift to you; my way of saying 'thank you' for being a great family of cat lovers.

--
If you have any comments or questions, just let me know.

On my wide, production-computer monitor I use a dark gray background so these images look best when centered. Like this:

my computer desktop, a wide-screen production set-up, showing how the calendar looks even on the biggest monitors

My work desktop is 1680 by 1050 and I have the background image set to "Centered".

2 comments:

  1. Great desktop calendars ... such lovely photos of beautiful cats. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome! I always answer questions if I can.