Jun 21, 2010

Gadget In The Sun

A Feral Cat Photo of the Day series...
orange feral cat girl Gadget luxuriates in the sun

Well-fed Gadget, the fearless orange girl, enjoys a bit of fun in the sun; complete with a little raw wool to play with. It's that time of year.

Gadget In The Sun, Peeking

View On Black | View On Black, Large

Sometimes I confuse Gadget with her twin sister Coppertop, but in this case I'm pretty sure that we're looking at Gadget ...although I could be wrong.

Gadget In The Sun

View On Black | View On Black, Large


Gadget is definitely looking at us, however. Those who have followed these posts are aware, Gadget and Coppertop were feral kittens who tamed themselves: they are naturally fearless and friendly. They would probably even make good pets - with some box training and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! I always answer questions if I can.