Jul 19, 2010

Tortie In The Grass, Feral Cat Photo of the Day

Tortie In The Grass
View On Black | View On Black, Large


One of the semi-anonymous ear-tipped tortoise shell feral cats in the colonies. There aren't that many of them really but they are mostly very shy so we don't see them too often.

This one has a full, normal tail. Another tortie, Lowjack's sister, has a bob tail. And then there is Xiu, who has been up for adoption - I can tell her from the other torties because I know here a bit better. She's really cute but rather aloof. All the torties are female, of course.

Personally, I love torties and wouldn't mind having one as a pet. Some people don't like this color, though. I guess it's just a matter of personal preference.

1 comment:

  1. My first ever kitten was a tortie! They are all beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome! I always answer questions if I can.