Feb 11, 2011

Coppertop The Cat

It's the oft-photographed Coppertop the Fearless Feral Cat ... since we hadn't featured her for a bit, I thought it was time - and I was finishing off a roll of Kodak Ektar 100 film! There's nothing like Ektar for colory goodness :)  ...

Coppertop and her sister Gadget never miss a meal (as you can probably tell) but they aren't around constantly, either. They have... well, you know, cat stuff to do. But they aren't afraid of people. They aren't afraid of much of anything, actually. I know I've talked about this before but I thought I should mention again that their genes seem to be low on the fear element. Well, two girls that are orange/buff/beige cats, that's kind of odd too. Statistically most orange cats are boys. Coppertop is about seven years old, I think.

Thanks for just hanging out, Coppertop! We all love you.

--
Film project:
Canon A2 35mm
80mm lens
Kodak Ektar 100 film
f/5.6 (didn't catch the shutter speed).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! I always answer questions if I can.