Feb 27, 2011

March Free Desktop Wallpaper: Gray Tux Cat

March desktop wallpaper calendar, Gray Tabby tux - click for full size version, right click to set as wallpaper

It's Gray Tabby Tux Tom, the feral cat, a close-up portrait! He's the Cat of the Month for March - so let's enjoy him with a free desktop wallpaper calendar. I've been trying to get some close-ups of feral cats, particularly their eyes, for a series of t-shirt designs I've been working on (see sidebar) ...and this is one of the photos I managed to take for that purpose.

The image above is the wide screen version. We also have a standard "4:3" version:

INSTRUCTIONS FOR FREE WALLPAPER: Click on the image of your choice to see the full size version, then right-click on it (one-button Macs, use CONTROL-Click) - - in most browsers you can set it as your desktop wallpaper from there by selecting "Set as Desktop Background". - This also saves the image to your computer.

Again this month, I didn't do an IPhone/smartphone version because nobody asked for one - but if that is what you are looking for then drop me a note or make a comment below. Actually, if you have any problems or issues at all - or tips/suggestions - just let me know in the comments. There's always something I'm forgetting to mention. :)

The desktop cat calendar wallpaper is just my way of saying "thank you" for being here - to share the lives of these precious kitties. You are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! I always answer questions if I can.