May 7, 2012

Orange Tux Coppertop a la Hipstamatic

Hipstamatic cat photo, Coppertop the orange ginger tuxedo feral cat
Coppertop always hopes for a little petting. She's the fearless, friendly feral - along with her twin sister, Gadget... although Gadget is lazier and we don't see her anywhere near as often.  I like the colors and general look that the Hipstamatic phone app gives me, too, so I'm glad I caught this colorful look at Coppertop Cat.

This is getting to be the time of year when I worry a lot about coyotes. I don't know what to do, though. I've put those little walkway lights at perimeter areas to discourage them and the main yard itself is well-lit. I'd like to do more but I can't think of anything that would be practical.



Coppertop Hipstamatic 2
---
Hipstamatic photo; John S Lens, Ina's 1935 film

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! I always answer questions if I can.