Oct 23, 2013

The Lion Sleeps

Well, I noticed that the orange cats haven't been getting the attention they deserve, so I thought I'd post this picture of one our little lions taking a cat nap. We have many orange cats in the feral colony but I feel like they've been underrepresented lately.

This comes and goes; at some point I will be posting too many orange kitties, in all probability. It's just a matter of who will hold still for a picture, mostly. I've been told by a vet and have read somewhere that cats that are all-orange are usually males. I don't know if that's true; we've had several female orangeeness.

1 comment:

  1. meowloz guys...we haz knot been a loud ta play on line fora few....we will bee veree quiet lion sew we due knot wake ya up...hope ya bee dreemin oh feeld mice N dinner N when ya wakes up ya finds yur dreemz haz come troo !!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome! I always answer questions if I can.