Nov 13, 2013

Dusty The Tabby Tom

Dusty is a young tabby tomcat with a semi-short 3/4 tail. He's shy but curious, and he reminds me so much of the late Curly. He's one of my favorite ferals.

I think I first posted a picture of Dusty on April 17 of this year. He caught my attention because of his look and because of his own attentiveness toward me. He always wants to know what I'm up to. Dusty was featured as the May desktop wallpaper, and I really love that picture of him.



---
Helping:
The Feral Life 2014 | Fine Art Prints | T-Shirts, Prints, Cards

2 comments:

  1. dood !! how haz ya been....still lookin good; we likes thiz pick sure oh ya coz it showz off yur stripes...hope ewe N de crew haza ton oh toona kinda thurzday :) !!! stay outta trubull .......ore knot !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love and appreciate your comments. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome! I always answer questions if I can.