Oct 11, 2010

An Orange Tabby

The Feral Cat Photo of the Day: An orange/beige/buff tabby cat sits atop my van roof... I know this cat but I guess I never gave him a name, so he's just Orange Cat. Sometimes I put a little dry food up there just to give them a chance to eat someplace a little higher than the ground.

My van is looking pretty shabby these days: the brakes don't work at all and I need to find someone to come here and fix them. I think it's the master cylinder or something. Which reminds me...

Remember the cartoon Felix the Cat? Yes, I loved that one when I was a child. I don't know how old I was before I realized that the villain, The Master Cylinder, was  a car part! I can be a little slow sometimes....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! I always answer questions if I can.